Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tooth Fairy


We lost a tooth today!
I was sitting by the computer and heard my kids yelling which made me panic thinking there was something wrong. Danielle comes up all shaky and yelling" I lost my tooth" We of course had to call Daddy at work to announce the most exciting news. Riley then proceeds to the refrigerator to bite into an apple trying to loose at least one of his teeth. When I asked him if he had any loose teeth, he looks down and shrugs his shoulders. I think it is hilarious that for months Riley has been pressing on his gums trying to force his teeth out and Danielle is the first one to loose a tooth. Alas the tooth fairy will be coming tonight and hopefully will not be busy at this house. One tooth missing per picture please!

2 comments:

Kristin L. said...

That child looks exactly like her mother (only cuter!)...Love and kisses, Aunt Kristi

Tamaratravel said...

Wait till the whole front is empty at the same time...it's a beauty..